We have a variety of Fertility Treatments and procedures available, usually noninvasive procedures are used at first. The best Fertility Treatment Options are:
Fertility Treatments and procedures
- Clomid treatments: usually the initial fertility treatment used, this treatment is for women whose infertility is caused by ovulation problems. Clomid treatments are designed to help stimulate and induce ovulation. The prescription medication called clomiphene citrate is typically given in pill form, and it's successful in about 80% of women who experienced ovulation difficulties, although it may be less effective in older or heavy women.
- Ovulation Induction (OI):is utilized when intrauterine adhesions, or scar tissue is located inside the uterus, and it causes menstrual difficulties and may cause different degrees of fertility problems for many women. In many cases, removing the adhesions helps to increase chances of becoming pregnant, but in others it won't. These Women who suffer from fertility issues during the ovulation process or those that result in follicle development and ovulation are often good candidates for Ovulation Induction. In this treatment, follicle-stimulating hormones are prescribed that help to stimulate follicle development and eggs within the ovary.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is typically tried during the next stage of the female fertility treatment. During this process, which is more known as Artificial Insemination, the individuals dealing with male factor infertility as well as women with fallopian tube damage or poor egg quality or quantity may use this method. During this fertility treatment abroad or locally, the doctor will give the female patient medication in order to stimulate multiple egg development. The timing of the insemination process will coincide with a woman's ovulation cycle. Insemination, or insertion of sperm from the male partner, into the uterus usually increases chances of fertilization.
- In vitro fertilization is the next method to be utilized when looking for a successful pregnancy. Also Knowns as IVF, it's performed by fertility specialists that assists reproduction through the combination of a woman's egg and a man's sperm in a laboratory. After fertilization has occurred and the cell division started, the embryo is transferred to the woman's uterus for implantation and development of a normal pregnancy process. In vitro fertilization is not for everyone, but it's certainly effective for women who have no fallopian tubes or tubes that are severely blocked or damaged, women suffering from endometriosis or women whose male partners have a low sperm count.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): this particular fertility treatment that has been used since the early 1990s. It is commonly used when the infertility problems are caused by the male partner, who has a low sperm count or poor sperm quality. During the ICSI, the sperm is injected directly into a mature egg. This fertility treatment is commonly recommended for men who have obstructions of the male reproductive tract or very low numbers of sperm. In addition, ICSI is recommended for those who have tried in vitro fertilization without success, and those who experience sperm unable to penetrate an egg.
Other Fertility Treatments Available Abroad
There are other types of comprehensive fertility treatments options you can have abroad with the same quality and experienced doctors (or even better) than in your own country, these are:
- Semen freezing,
- Sperm donation,
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration),
- TESA ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration),
- Assisted laser hatching.
Benefits of Fertility Treatments
Studies have shown that fertility problems affect million of couples and individuals every year. In the United States the number of women suffering infertility problems is around 6 millon and the number of males is 4 millon.
The main Benefit of Fertility Treatments is achieving the goal of having a baby, and becoming parents, and thanks to the development of new techniques and methods many gay and straight couples become pregnant every year.
Fertility Treatments have generated thousands of successful treatments and pregnancies for formally childless couples and individuals. Women suffering from ovulation difficulties, damage to uterine organs and other problems that prevent pregnancy benefit from fertilization treatments. Men suffering from infertility caused by low sperm counts or damage to reproductive organs also benefit from fertility treatments abroad or domestic. Gay couples for single individuals may achieve their dream too due Fertility techniques, treatments and comprehensive fertility programs worldwide.